Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 06-10-2018, 07:16 PM   #1
daruking
daruking began at the beginning.

Is there a way to change the text size in the Widget?

I've looked around and didn't see anything. Hope this is not something too obvious that I'm missing.
daruking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 06:20 AM   #2
chaley
CC Android & calibre dev
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by daruking View Post
I've looked around and didn't see anything. Hope this is not something too obvious that I'm missing.
You mean the booklist desktop widget? If so, then no. The text sizes are computed based on the minimum size of a square desktop icon.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote