Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 03-23-2023, 05:44 AM   #31
SergioS
SergioS began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Forma
Hello unkn0wn,

Unfortunately, the epub generated only shows titles (so no text) of each article: I deleted all customs recipe, then reloaded yours, and despite I followed your suggestion of "go to fetch news and choose the mediapart recipe in custom source and enter your Account details there and try fetching recipe again." Is there anything else that can be done please ? Thank you very much in advance !

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkn0wn View Post
I think the method i told above was wrong.

I made subscription as optional to test it.
So after you load recipe into calibre (remove the present recipe and load it again) and save it, go to fetch news and choose the mediapart recipe in custom source and enter your Account details there and try fetching recipe again.

if self.username is not None and self.password is not None:
Due to this part the method i told before wont work.
SergioS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 06:00 AM   #32
unkn0wn
Evangelist
unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: kindle
hmm.. i haven't changed keep_only_tags much, only added on them.

can you pm me your login details!
I want to check the tags that show up after login, maybe they also changed that stuff.
unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 02:51 AM   #33
unkn0wn
Evangelist
unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: kindle
I just checked with your login details, everything works, all articles load. (with title, text & images)
Attached Files
File Type: recipe Mediapart.recipe (6.1 KB, 76 views)

Last edited by unkn0wn; 03-24-2023 at 02:54 AM.
unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mediapart recipe calibre