Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 08-07-2022, 07:18 AM   #46
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Just add

dict(name='source')

to remove_tags
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 05:53 PM   #47
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Oh, sometimes I'm thinking too complicated. I add the two classes where not needed.

Thanks a lot for the hint, Kovid.

Here is the new version of the recipe with some additional changes.

Best regards,
DD
Attached Files
File Type: zip WirtschaftsWoche_AGe_v5.1.zip (1.7 KB, 76 views)
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 08:28 AM   #48
hegi
Enthusiast
hegi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4 & Kindle PW 3G
Hi Divingduck,
thank you. Looks way better now and apparently all is in. - Good work!

I'm experiencing some hickups with the navigation buttons, but that apperas to be device related. On my Kindle-PW I can use the "back/forward" or "prev. section / next section" buttons. However the "sections" button works only from a section-menu, the "articles" button with the article list does not work at all.

As all is working in the calibre-reader (and I see some improvements on the kindle vs. older calibre versions), this seems to be a device issue only. Same behaviour also with other news sources ... But definitely not your piece of cake ;-).

Thanks again.
Hegi.
hegi is offline   Reply With Quote