Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-31-2020, 02:21 PM   #46
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude_C View Post
2 USB A (up to 5 Gb/s).

And I also have a USB hub.
5Gb/s would imply a USB 3 port. If it doesn't work, the hub will likely work and give you a few more USB ports to play with.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 08:57 PM   #47
Claude_C
Evangelist
Claude_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Claude_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Claude_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Claude_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Claude_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Claude_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Claude_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Claude_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Claude_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Claude_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Claude_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra & Kindle Paperwhite 11th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
5Gb/s would imply a USB 3 port. If it doesn't work, the hub will likely work and give you a few more USB ports to play with.
Well, just got my Mac Mini M1 today.

My Kobo works if I plug it in the Mac.

But it does not work if I plug it in my USB Hub. Go figure.
Claude_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2021, 08:53 PM   #48
irishmac473
Enthusiast
irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Sage
I have a M1 MacBook Pro and a Kindle Aura One. I use this RCA hub. It has 2 3.0 ports and 2 2.0. My kobo will be recognized when plugged into the 2.0 port but not the 3.0. I’m getting a Libra on Friday, I’ll see if that’s the same.
irishmac473 is offline   Reply With Quote