Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-12-2018, 04:09 PM   #2011
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
RIP, Stan Lee...

Stan Lee, Marvel Comics' Real-Life Superhero, Dies at 95
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-legend-721450
Excelsior! May he rest in peace. :'(
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 05:07 PM   #2012
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
RIP, Stan Lee...

Stan Lee, Marvel Comics' Real-Life Superhero, Dies at 95
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-legend-721450
No Phoenix return for him?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2019, 11:58 PM   #2013
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A virtual candle for Lisa M(arie) DeBroux (my fiancee). She passed at 1:35 pm this afternoon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lisa and friend at the Manor.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	170728  
Old 04-16-2019, 02:48 AM   #2014
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'm very sorry for your loss, Crich.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 04:43 AM   #2015
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
My deepest condolences critch.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2019, 06:56 AM   #2016
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Heartfelt condolences on your loss, crich.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:58 AM   #2017
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Deepest condolences for your loss.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 09:00 AM   #2018
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
How sad. I am very sorry for your loss.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 06:01 PM   #2019
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I'm very sorry to hear this, crich70. My thoughts are with you.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 03:42 AM   #2020
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Thank you pdurrant, 5thWiggleWife, issybird, poohbear_nc, Sirtel and cromag. One of Lisa's sister's PM'd me a link to her obit through the funeral home last night. Her service is on Saturday and the next day is Easter Sunday. Obituary
We had some great times together that were all too brief.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Me and Lisa.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	170740   Click image for larger version

Name:	36335418_1878917982166266_5217792464663871488_o.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	406.7 KB
ID:	170741   Click image for larger version

Name:	49649167_2151210338270361_3799592764581085184_o.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	354.4 KB
ID:	170742   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lisa 112218.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	280.4 KB
ID:	170743   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lisa new Winter Coat.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	609.6 KB
ID:	170744  
Old 04-29-2019, 05:39 PM   #2021
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The poet Les Murray died yesterday ==>> Australian poet Les Murray dies at 80

His passing leaves a bloody big hole Australia's literary landscape.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 07:41 PM   #2022
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
A virtual candle for Lisa M(arie) DeBroux (my fiancee). She passed at 1:35 pm this afternoon.
I'm so very sorry, Crich70.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 01:18 AM   #2023
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
The poet Les Murray died yesterday ==>> Australian poet Les Murray dies at 80

His passing leaves a bloody big hole Australia's literary landscape.
I heard this on the radio last night. In my writing group I'm the only one who isn't a poet, and I've been trying to broaden my horizons. I'll have to find some of his work -- I was impressed with his use of "Aussie slang" that I heard on the report.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 12:10 AM   #2024
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

A few days late but I'm lighting a virtual candle for Peter Mayhew who passed away on April 30th. He set his feet in the role of Chewbacca in the Star Wars movies. Not too many actors who are 7'2" tall. May he rest in peace.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:47 AM   #2025
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
We lost Doris Day today. . . .
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote