Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-28-2018, 10:53 AM   #1
martinix
martinix began at the beginning.

Device: reMarkable
Smile Hello from Scotland..

Hi,

I've been an occasional user of Calibre (on windows desktop, android tablets and with eBook readers) for a number of years. I'm just re-acquainting myself with Calibre again. I'd forgotten what a great application it is - a sort of 'Swiss Army Knife' for eBook/pdf management!

I work as an independent academic in the area of information management and systems science. Recently, I've started using a reMarkable eBook reader/tablet for handwritten notes. I'm interested in the possibility/practicality of building a device interface between Calibre and the reMarkable tablet. I'm also interested in the potential for linking Calibre Library management with citation software such as Zotero.

Best wishes,

Martin..
martinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 11:12 AM   #2
02xda2
moddedmad
02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi Martin,

Welcome to MobileRead !

Help yourself with Calibre related info here
02xda2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2018, 12:09 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Martin and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 12:26 AM   #4
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Welcome I am also not much of a power user when it comes to the software, but I sure do appreciate what I *can* do!

Hope to see you around. Check out the lounge if you are on the site and find yourself getting bored... there are games haha.
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote