Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-18-2018, 12:39 AM   #1
peterpandam
peterpandam began at the beginning.

Is there a way to Import Google Play Books Library into Calibre Library?

I've been using Google Play Books as my library of ebooks. I upload epubs in there. Would I be able export these books into Calibre without having the original epub files?
peterpandam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 01:00 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpandam View Post
I've been using Google Play Books as my library of ebooks. I upload epubs in there. Would I be able export these books into Calibre without having the original epub files?
Go to your Play Books and download the epubs into Adobe Digital Editions (ADE), free account required. Once opened in ADE you can find the books on your computer (mine are located in /Documents/My Digital Editions/). Inquire at Apprentice Alf's blog on how to add DRM removal capabilities to calibre. I can't go into detail on DRM removal due to forum rules. Once the proper plugin is installed in calibre you can simply drag the books to calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2018, 01:16 PM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Books you have uploaded to Google Play yourself can be downloaded again from takeout.google.com.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 12:20 AM   #4
peterpandam
peterpandam began at the beginning.

thank you ^^
peterpandam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 01:15 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpandam View Post
thank you ^^

I'm glad you were helped and that @Sirtel actually read and understood what you said, I obviously missed the point.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 05-22-2018 at 01:19 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert