Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-11-2019, 06:05 AM   #1
jlynton
Evangelist
jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Moaan Inkpalm 5.
Partially working Kobo GloHD to give away

I have a Kobo GloHD that works sometimes, and more usually not. I assume that the problem is a bad/cracked connection somewhere, but have not the skills to find it. Otherwise it works fine, screen etc. in good working order. Could be used for parts. there is also a Noreve leather case for it.

I am happy to give it away, if it will be put to good use. If you are interested please pm me, and we can sort out collection or postage. Collection would be from London E14 (UK, EU).
jlynton is offline   Reply With Quote