Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
olya
olya began at the beginning.

Device: ipad mini
Unhappy Error communicating with ipad mini

hi i have a problem with transferring books from calibre to my ipad mini. I downloaded the plugin, and the calibre now recognizes my ipad, but when i try to transfer books to my ipad i get the error message saying Error communicating with the device. I disabled the wifi sync and enabled the manual transfer thingy, but it is still not working. please, help!
Just wanted to add that on the calibre under the device option it lists all the books that were on the ipad already and it shows the book that i was trying to transfer on it as well. but the book is not on the ipad in ibooks.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:29 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Please don't double-post. You asked for help in the Plugins forum, and I answered you there.

G
Advert
Closed Thread