Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-02-2023, 02:57 AM   #1
Upamanyu Santra
Upamanyu Santra began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Exclamation Recent changes in Send to kindle via Email

Hey I often read books with lots of footnotes. Usually I email epubs using Calibre because I need the highlights and stuff across multiple devices. Recently I noticed something. In all the new books I am sending, footnotes simply do not work. So I tested with a book I already had in my library and I noticed that the copy I emailed before works perfectly but in the newly emailed copy footnotes do not work. It simply opens up the entire page with all of the footnotes which is annoying and in some cases kindle also freezes. I know that in kindle android apps it was always the case. but did they also implemented this in Eink devices as well and artificially nuked a perfectly working feature (btw using an Oasis). Did anyone else notice this. If yes did you guys know any sort of fix.
Upamanyu Santra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
footnote popup, kindle, send by email