Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-19-2017, 04:56 PM   #1
DBDigital
Connoisseur
DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Question about the FBreader PDF plugin

Does anyone here use the FBReader PDF plugin? I like it except when I am zoomed in and scroll around the new displayed text is blurry for a second or two. Tends to bug me as I scroll and read fast seeing it always blurry for a second or two.

Is there a way to get it to render the whole page at once in memory instead of just what I am zoomed in on?
DBDigital is offline   Reply With Quote