Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 11-27-2017, 07:20 AM   #1
Marieke
Marieke began at the beginning.

Device: tolino shine
Calibre Collections on SD-Card with tolino shine

Hello, I have created own collections (novel, non-fiction, fantasy, etc.) with Calibre, which are displayed without any problems on the Tolino Shine (version 10.1.0), but only in the internal memory. To expand this, I bought a Micro SD card. If I store the collections there, my laptop recognizes the collections, but the Tolino does not. Is there a solution for this?
Marieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:17 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The tolino driver in calibre does not do anything special for collections, at all. If the device is showing collections it is because it is generating them from ebook file metadata. So you;d have to as tolino why it only works for books on the internal memory
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collections, sd-card, tolino shine