Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 11-05-2009, 02:45 AM   #151
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Arrow Support to get Dictionary launcher to PRS 600 device

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatot View Post
Hi Clemens,
You wrote the programm for the PRS 500 and PRS 505. Would be glad to see if you may write it also for the 600.

Greetings from
Peter
(wohne wohl um die Ecke von Dir in FFM-Seckbach)
Hi!

It's true - I live in Francfort-Hurxt!

Well, indeed I originally wrote the app and for some time improved on its code.
But long since more experienced & professional programmers have taken over the project.

You'd better look for someone like "= X =" for support on your issue, I'm afraid.

(I didn't even download the newest versions of the dictionary as my latest one serves me well - I only use it for looking up words in a single "Italian" file...)

Returning greetings to Francfort-Zakbarch,

Clemens
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:38 AM   #152
tigriss7
Purrrrrr
tigriss7 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Trouble Locating Dictionary

I'm running DictioLaucher and can't get the dictionary to load. Please help.
tigriss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2010, 05:38 AM   #153
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Hi!

Good New Year To Everybody!

I am posting two versions of an Italian<>English dictionary file here that a member asked me for ...

The files are identical apart from their respective saving method (utf8...).
Please try which one works (better) !
If you use the improved dictionary app from =X= and others you might have to reformat contents according to its requirements - but I can't say anything about that ...
Also you might have to edit file names (e.g.: remove "utf8" or something - I don't recall the exact orders).

Hope to have helped!

Clemenseken
Attached Files
File Type: txt dictionaryITAutf8.txt (267.9 KB, 4111 views)
File Type: txt dictionaryITAmac.txt (267.3 KB, 11685 views)
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:35 PM   #154
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
This dictionary was integrated into PRS+ project. (since 1.1.0beta)
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 05:25 PM   #155
yguo
yguo began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Hi All,
Thanks to mkaluza excellent contributions I've been able to add a soft key launcher to the dictionary. This way the user is no longer required to insert-reinsert the SD Card to get the dictionary to load. Just hold down the "0" button and the dictionary will launch.

Since this is a back door way which tricks the system into thinking the card has been inserted the time is still about 5-20sec to load. (The time depends on the size of the SD Card.

INSTALL
Unzip the file and place the autorun.js in the directory below.
Code:
<SD DRIVE:>\Sony Reader\Software
=X=
Hi,
the idea with the soft key is great!
It´s just pity that every time my ebook will take a long time to reboot. After many trials I could manage to get the dictionary started without rebooting the ebook, so the (re-)starting time will be reduced a lot. Below my version.
To use it, simply extract it and replace the old autorun.js with this one. Then by holding 0 while reading will trigger the dictionary (DictioLaunchX-0.87) to (re-)start.
Enjoy.
PS: as I see there is also a skin for landscape mode. But when reading in landscape mode, I can´t get this skin to appear - is that skin not in use yet or maybe I have to press some key to turn it on? Has anybody an idea?
Attached Files
File Type: zip autorun.zip (4.9 KB, 425 views)
yguo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2011, 03:58 PM   #156
angelofdarkwinds
angelofdarkwinds began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
English-Hungarian Dictionary

Hi!

I'm using the DictioLaunch07b_prs505.zip, and had no problems so far.
I made an English-Hungarian dictionary 67574 words. I worked 7 hours to put it in the right form, so I considered it worth sharing :-)
It is this dictionary.

All the best!
MH
Attached Files
File Type: zip enghun.txt.zip (1.28 MB, 8237 views)
angelofdarkwinds is offline   Reply With Quote