Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-15-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
melimac
melimac began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
CLassic Nook Web Browser error

My nook web browser is not working anymore! I turned off my Nook while it was still connected to the internet. When I now attempt to connect to the web it gives me an error saying my browser exited unexpectedly and then goes back to the main screen. It won't allow me to attempt to access another site. I found a thread about this from 9/10, but it was never answered. Has anyone had this problem and how do I fix it? I have called Barnes and Noble and they say it is my router and not the nook...however my nook will still access the BN website throught the shop option....doesn't sound like the internet service provider to me...
melimac is offline   Reply With Quote