Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-05-2012, 07:38 AM   #1
dennethan
dennethan began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Is there the highlight only option?

Hi to all,

I am new in this world of the ebooks and to start I bought a Onyx M92 and I am quite happy. In this moment I only miss an feature that maybe exist but I didn't find it. I trying to find the highlight only option, I mean I know that I can highlight with the annotations but I am used to highlight words. Then for each word the annotation windows appears and it's quite annoying.

Then the question is if it is possible to highlight only or if it exists any third party app to do it.

thanks in advance.
dennethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennethan View Post
Hi to all,

I am new in this world of the ebooks and to start I bought a Onyx M92 and I am quite happy. In this moment I only miss an feature that maybe exist but I didn't find it. I trying to find the highlight only option, I mean I know that I can highlight with the annotations but I am used to highlight words. Then for each word the annotation windows appears and it's quite annoying.

Then the question is if it is possible to highlight only or if it exists any third party app to do it.

thanks in advance.
Hi,
currently "highlite only" function does not exist, but I like your Idea and will tell to our engineers to implement it too.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #3
dennethan
dennethan began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
I have to say that I was quite reluctant to the use of ebooks. But with the m92 I change my mind. And if you make the highlight only option I will work in the same way as I worked on paper, and that will be perfect.

Thanks for all your work.
dennethan is offline   Reply With Quote