Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-19-2018, 11:23 AM   #1
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
Question InkPad 3 - which Calibre plugin?

Calibre comes with a bunch of plugins/drivers for Pocketbook devices, but none of them are specifically for the InkPad 3. Which of the available choices should I use so that Calibre interacts with the reader?
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:37 PM   #2
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Aura One, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2 ...
You have to look for Pocketbook 740, which is the Inkpad 3. The driver detects the device automatically, you don't have to choose anything. There are some customisation options in the driver though.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Inkpad3.png
Views:	1795
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	163563  
trekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 06:20 PM   #3
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
Thank you! The problem was that I still used 3.16, which didn't include this driver/plugin. I updated and now everything works. (I should have thought of this right away, but the penny only dropped when I saw the version number in your screenshot. )
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 03:54 AM   #4
geras
geras began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Inkpad 3 PB740 FW: 5.17
And which e-book device should I choose in the calibre welcome wizard? I also own an Inkpad 3. The candidates are:
- Generic e-Ink device
- PocketBook 301/302
- PocketBook 360 and newer models
- PocketBook 900
- PocketBook Pro 912
geras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 03:42 PM   #5
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Aura One, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2 ...
Generic e-Ink device will do. Selecting a device mainly chooses the output format and the output profile for conversions. For converting ebook formats I recommend the output profile "tablet" and the "default" input profile. Works fine with my Inkpad 3.
trekk is offline   Reply With Quote