Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-01-2023, 11:55 PM   #1
superpomme
Enthusiast
superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!superpomme rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: kobo touch, k3, k4, Nook Simple touch
Clockfaces via stable diffusion

I would like to add some clocks to the kindles that I have, so I was playing with controlnet and stable diffusion to generate a bunch of images (0254.jpg etc) based on the minutes of the day. I can then use them in a modular setup for swapping out the clocks

http://23.94.143.123/clockfaces/

There is a dropdown for the different clockfaces. The tentacle one is by far the best but it is still generating so I just have until 10am. The clockwork one is ok, and the anteater one is poor, but my friend loves anteaters.

It takes a fair few hours to generate a set, but I have the process down now. I have a simple sh script to update them once a minute, and I will get it uploaded when I can sort a github for it. I will then link a button into kindlefusion for loading it. I'll keep adding to the page as I generate them, and you're welcome to have any of the ones it generates. I can maybe zip them up for ease of download?

Very much still a proof of concept, but interested to see if it is of use. Open to suggestions for clockface themes
superpomme is offline   Reply With Quote