Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-07-2015, 11:37 AM   #1
Jappy
Jappy can read faster than his screen refreshesJappy can read faster than his screen refreshesJappy can read faster than his screen refreshesJappy can read faster than his screen refreshesJappy can read faster than his screen refreshesJappy can read faster than his screen refreshesJappy can read faster than his screen refreshesJappy can read faster than his screen refreshesJappy can read faster than his screen refreshesJappy can read faster than his screen refreshesJappy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M96 Universe
Onyx Boox M96 Universe custom font and readers

Hi everyone!
I just bought an M96 Universe (Arta Tech) and I'm trying all the readers pre installed.
They are good, but everyone of them lack some function.
For example on Onyx Neo Reader you can't adjust spacing and the difference from on font dimension to another is just too big.

OReader is fine but you can't remove the little triangle on the top-right corner wich is annoying. Embedded fonts on epub are just skipped because there isn't an option to select default fonts.

FBReader is fine too but you can't remove the footer.
Ecc...

I'm looking for a reader that goes full screen with only text and that allows you to select a default font.

Regarding the fonts, is there a way to make all the readers recognize your custom fonts? OReader and Alreader simply ignores them.

The only reader that works fine is FBReader.

I followed the instruction on the manual: I put the fonts in /adobe/resources/fonts in an SD card.

Any suggestion?
Thank you and sorry for my bad english!
Jappy is offline   Reply With Quote