Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-14-2023, 06:34 AM   #1
Crazy4moon
Crazy4moon began at the beginning.

Device: Wiko Getaway
Restoring a Moon Reader backup

When I try to restore the backup of Moon Reader in my new smartphone (with Android 13), I’m unable to select any files and the background (of files and folders) is grey. What is the problem?

Thanks
Crazy4moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 01:55 AM   #2
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4moon View Post
When I try to restore the backup of Moon Reader in my new smartphone (with Android 13), I’m unable to select any files and the background (of files and folders) is grey. What is the problem?

Thanks
Make sure the app has access to full files and folders in the permissions for it. Also try moving your backup file to another spot like just internal storage/downloads.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote