Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2023, 10:08 PM   #256
sourcerider
sourcerider began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo n647b
Can I please have the firmware for N647B?
Old 01-18-2023, 11:40 PM   #257
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
Old 01-26-2023, 06:44 PM   #258
xstrspss8
xstrspss8 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n647, iriver story
Hello,

Is there any chance I could get someone to help me out with the provision of of the firmware/image for the Kobo N647?

Thanks
Old 01-26-2023, 08:28 PM   #259
xstrspss8
xstrspss8 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n647, iriver story
Just to clarify, I wifi updated the n647 firmware and can no longer reliably access books on external SD card and am pretty keen to add a bigger internal sd card. Cheers
Old 01-27-2023, 03:33 PM   #260
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.

I'm not certain how large a SD card the N647 can handle but worth trying.

If your current card is working, you could use the Image Creator to create an image and then write that image to the new card. Then extend the FAT32 partition to fill the empty space at the end of the card.
Old 06-07-2023, 04:44 PM   #261
hinawo4249
hinawo4249 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N289
SD image for n647b

Hello for all
Davifor of DNSB, can you sent me the SD image for Kobo N647B reader?

Thank you and greetings.
Old 06-07-2023, 06:17 PM   #262
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 07-11-2023, 03:52 AM   #263
bizzybody
Addict
bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various PalmOS PDAs, Android Phones, Sharper Image Literati
Still nobody with a N647 and N647B with Firmware 1.9.12 willing to image theirs, reset it, image it, then copy the backup back to their card, or take the opportunity to upgrade?

I found an N647 on eBay for a decent price, asked the seller to check the firmware version and if it's 1.9.12 I'd buy it. (So I can get the community a clean 1.9.12 image.) Got no response.

I would have done it with mine, before it corrupted, had I any inkling it could get corrupted and that Rakuten had cut off all support for the non-touchscreen models.
Old 08-23-2023, 12:11 PM   #264
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Please use the Kobo Firmware requests threads for any future requests. Any requests for Kobo firmware images posted in this thread will no longer be responded to.
Closed Thread

Tags
help needed, image, kobo, kobo firmware, kobo wifi