Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-24-2009, 11:46 AM   #121
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
i <3 Kay West! Don't like his 'tude, but i admit to be one of those who likes the auto tune.!
I also like Lil' Wayne if that says anything...=Y

I need to stop smoking on the real. I think its making me more nervous! Lolipops dont help cuz i end up chew it through them then wanting a cig....

has anyone tried those electronic cigs?

VC: i didn't fall for it...
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:03 AM   #122
Angst
Cannon Fodder
Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite
Moejoe's a wimp. Anyone can quit smoking. It takes a real man to face lung cancer.
Angst is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert