Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #61
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post

That is the best thing I read in this thread! Don't know about your references, but in Montréal, the Solid Gold is THE Strip Club, the one that attracts all tourists and that has publicity all over town!

Happy for you though, and for everyone improving their quality of life!
o0o0o0o0o now kaz's post makes sense!!! Madam... did you think we would not find out about ur aspirations?...

p.s. if i could work a pole.. i'd brag!!....

mom: What did you just say??!!

me: i said it'd be a drag!!!
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:30 PM   #62
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
All right, you young pups. Much as I would like to provide you with the salacious images of an overweight 50 year old woman gyrating around a metal pole, this is that to which I was referring:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr6H241usvY
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2009, 10:43 PM   #63
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
All right, you young pups. Much as I would like to provide you with the salacious images of an overweight 50 year old woman gyrating around a metal pole, this is that to which I was referring:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr6H241usvY
Well, still pretty kinky, in an odd vintage way! ( just nagging here, will you forgive me?)

Do you think they scotch taped their underwear...uhh, outfits?

And, for your information, pole dancing is getting to be a new renown form of exercise (that I would love to try but not to see myself practice).

Oh, and stop referring to yourself as an overweight 50 year old, to me, your a beautiful 25 year old!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:02 PM   #64
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Vintage, huh?!?! I can't believe it's been 25 years since that was on television. I used to have big hair like that, too! I have no idea how they managed to not have "wardrobe malfunctions" on that show. They put those girls through some amazing dance moves!

As to my self-description, I am very happy in my skin, so to speak. I just wouldn't want to see someone in similar skin shimmying on stage in 4in spike heels, g-string and pasties!!
Old 06-05-2009, 03:07 AM   #65
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
As to my self-description, I am very happy in my skin, so to speak. I just wouldn't want to see someone in similar skin shimmying on stage in 4in spike heels, g-string and pasties!!
Now I struggled with this one as the only pasties I had heard of were the cornish variety

Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2009, 04:30 AM   #66
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
i'm away for less than a few hours and this place gets salacious !!! and in a thread about the quitting of smoking ..... I know it's Moejoe and he can get a story going from any suggestion .... but verencat,, Kaz ,, and cornish pasties ...... LOLLLLOOOLLOLOLOLOLOL ......
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:37 AM   #67
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Hey, anybody else want to join in with Moejoe? There is no time like the present - particularly for quitting smoking. My dad smoked for over fifty years until he finally went to his doctor with emphysema and his doctor told him "I don't suppose there's any way I can get you to stop smoking to save your life. You won't last much longer otherwise." He quit immediately somehow and has been smoke free for about 8 years. Only problem is that he waited so long that he struggles to get oxygen and uses a concentrator continuously. He's one respiratory infection away from the grave, at this point. So, how many more years would you like to wait to quit?
If you're driving a car, and if you're using a heating or a cooling system in your house, you're doing to your neighbors what your father did to himself.

Quit smoking is good.
Quit driving is better.
Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:53 AM   #68
kazbates
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
Now I struggled with this one as the only pasties I had heard of were the cornish variety

Pev - As much as I would like to help you out by explaining the kind of pastie to which I was referring, I don't feel quite comfortable posting a link. You'll have just have to google it and select the link with pasties and burlesque.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:14 AM   #69
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

"""""" ...... adhesive coverings applied to cover a person's nipples ......"""""" (wikipedia-so must be a trustworthy description)
Old 06-05-2009, 08:16 AM   #70
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
I've heard some of them come with tassels for playing "dress up."
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:17 AM   #71
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Pev - As much as I would like to help you out by explaining the kind of pastie to which I was referring, I don't feel quite comfortable posting a link. You'll have just have to google it and select the link with pasties and burlesque.
lol oh
Old 06-05-2009, 08:18 AM   #72
GeoffC

my how this thread has morphed, waxed, waned and transmorgified .....
Old 06-05-2009, 08:28 AM   #73
Peverel
Still Easily Confused

I think I prefer my pasties with pastry and mince in them. LOL If they are adhesive tape that must could sting when removed...........
Old 06-05-2009, 08:31 AM   #74
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
I think I prefer my pasties with pastry and mince in them. LOL If they are adhesive tape that must could sting when removed...........
an observation that has no experience behind it ....
Old 06-05-2009, 09:47 AM   #75
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Well, still pretty kinky, in an odd vintage way! ( just nagging here, will you forgive me?)

Do you think they scotch taped their underwear...uhh, outfits?

And, for your information, pole dancing is getting to be a new renown form of exercise (that I would love to try but not to see myself practice).

Oh, and stop referring to yourself as an overweight 50 year old, to me, your a beautiful 25 year old!
Kaz, I agree completely with Vernecat! But to me you're half way through your 20th year!

now for the pasties... i'm am just going to say the Moejoe is probably scratching his head wondering what happened, and stating how he's not surprised that his thread got hijacked... especially since it's in the LLounge!
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote