Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-24-2024, 08:45 PM   #16
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
. . .
BTW there is a dividing line between the message and Sig, that folk seem to miss
I hide signatures.

BTW I just changed my Title, I mis-pronouned someone the other day, and it's happened to me a few times.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 09:20 PM   #17
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
The OP confused my sig, as content, so the did not hide theirs.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 07:56 AM   #18
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I hide signatures.

BTW I just changed my Title, I mis-pronouned someone the other day, and it's happened to me a few times.
ButterRod?

Vowels are tricky, well sometimes consonants too. I tried Google's hyped Auto Narration (which is free to me now, but they will charge) and it's useless for any word not in Google's dictionary for common meaning or at all, though better intonation than TTS. Publishers/authors are better of getting a human or recommending how to setup TTS, though that needs recorded to make you a free audiobook.

Are you "better red than dead"? Tricky.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 03:20 PM   #19
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yeah-nah - 'better off dead than unwell read'

BTW - MR title is under the handle.

Last edited by BetterRed; 03-25-2024 at 03:23 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 12:59 AM   #20
AnnieQuinn
AnnieQuinn began at the beginning.

Device: None
Thank you topic owner for the question. I also had the same question, thanks to you asking I found a solution.
AnnieQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote