Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-22-2017, 06:59 PM   #61
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
My clip sport let me put an audible book on it and listen, but then it quit letting me transfer to it (audible download manager)and upon research the audible and sandisk sites both say the clip sport and jam are not compatible. Didn't buy it to listen to books, but it was nice to have that ability.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 07:27 AM   #62
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I download Format 4 into Audible Manager, and then it will transfer to my Sport. It will not transfer the "Enhanced" format.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2017, 07:41 AM   #63
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Refurbed Voyage is on sale for $152.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 10:30 AM   #64
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I download Format 4 into Audible Manager, and then it will transfer to my Sport. It will not transfer the "Enhanced" format.
How do you do that?
Old 03-23-2017, 12:24 PM   #65
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
How do you do that?
In your account at the Audible.com web site, there is a drop down menu next to the word Audio Quality. It is probably set at "Enhanced" by default. Select Format 4, and re-download what you need into the Audible Manager program. If your Sansa is plugged in, it will not only download into the program, but also transfer it to the device. (At least mine does).
Advert
Old 03-24-2017, 11:20 AM   #66
mrscoach
Guru

Thanks, I'll try that now before I go to bed. I work midnight to 8am, but had to cover for a while this morning while bosses took care of something.
Old 03-24-2017, 11:54 AM   #67
mrscoach
Guru

booklover6, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! ! It worked! Doing my happy dance! Now for some sleep, if the wind would die down and get quiet. Yeah, they won't happen.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:27 PM   #68
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
booklover6, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! ! It worked! Doing my happy dance! Now for some sleep, if the wind would die down and get quiet. Yeah, they won't happen.
I'm glad to help. That drop down box is not something I ever even noticed, until I got the Sport and had the same problem you ran into.
Old 03-26-2017, 08:56 AM   #69
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Probably one day only, Woot is offering various Kindles, in eInk and Fire versions, from $25 to $60. http://sellout.woot.com
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:43 AM   #70
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

In case someone didn't notice, Amazon is running a special on e-ink Kindles for Prime members. (Not the Oasis model, FYI).
Old 05-01-2017, 06:30 AM   #71
Freehunter
Connoisseur
Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freehunter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4PC, PW2, HD7, calibre
Microsoft Surface 3 Touchscreen Tablet with 4GB RAM $140.00 OFF

Saw this offer on a local consumer segment and thought there might be some interest. This is not the latest surface. Never bought from this dealer. A quick search at Amazon seemed to show this is a low price.

"The Surface 3 features a 10.8-inch Full HD display, a quad-core Intel Atom processor, 4GB RAM with either 64 GB or 128GB storage, and comes with Windows 10 Professional installed. You'll love the 8MP rear-facing camera with autofocus and 1080p video recording. It also has a 3.5MP front-facing camera, a microphone, and stereo speakers with Dolby audio." Includes power suppy. 1-year limited hardware warranty.

64Gb - Special Price $359.99
128GB - Special Price $429.99

http://www.discountdigger.com/micros...en-tablet.html

This is the review that was mentioned on TV:

http://www.wkyc.com/money/personal-f...face/430967505
Freehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 11:02 AM   #72
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Amazon Fire HD 6 Tablet (Includes Special Offers) - $24.99

"Refurbished" -- Limit 3 per customer
Quote:
We're listing these as "Refurbished", but the boxes will be marked "Used - Good". These units will have minor cosmetic blemishes and have been returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by an Amazon technician. The units have been repackaged in a brown box.
14 hours left - OR - until sold out
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 11:08 AM   #73
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
The best Fire tablet of all, IMO. A great little device, I use mine every day. It's Alexa-enabled now, too.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 11:24 AM   #74
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
The best Fire tablet of all, IMO. A great little device, I use mine every day. It's Alexa-enabled now, too.
I agree. I keep having to tell myself not to take advantage of these sales to get another.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:45 AM   #75
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote