Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-24-2011, 06:45 AM   #1
indi
indi began at the beginning.

Device: none
Any ereaders with annotation feature that can be edited on them?

I heard that Kindle can note and highlight for annotations in txt files but when you want to edit them they have to be moved onto PCs to be be edited. I want them to be edited on the e-reader itself. If you know any with this feature and with e-ink display, please tell me.
indi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
You misunderstood. You CAN copy the Kindles annotations onto a PC, because it creates a text file for you, but you don't HAVE to, and that wouldn't change the annotation on the device anyway, it just gives you a copy for other use.

On the Kindle, you can move the cursor to any existing annotation mark and edit or remove it.

ApK

Last edited by ApK; 06-27-2011 at 10:02 AM. Reason: amplifying
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert