Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-16-2011, 10:01 PM   #1
Katdragon
Connoisseur
Katdragon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo (currently out of commission), Kindle 3
InvisibleShield for Kindle - any Aussies want to join in?

Hi everyone,
I had an invisibleShield on my Kobo (before it died horribly) and was very happy with it. Now that I've upgraded to a Kindle 3, I need to get another invisibleShield - but the Australian online store is awful. They don't answer emails and have dreadful service.

So, I decided to contact clintbradford (a great guy on here who lives in America) who previously sent me the Kobo shield (actually a Kindle 2 shield) for a discount. In order to help out Aussies here (and reduce postage costs) I thought it might be an idea that if anyone else wanted an invisibleShield, we all order through Clint (especially since the Aussie dollar is at parity with the USD).

The cost is:
Full Body Maximum Coverage for USD $34.99
Screen Coverage for USD $24.99
Then we take 20% off those prices.

What happens is that you guys pay me for the shield + postage. I pay Clint who sends the shields to me, and then I send them on to you.
I've done this before with the Kobo shields so if anyone is interested, please post here and/or PM me.

This is not a promotion of any sort!

I want to order my shield by the 26th of February so please let me know before then.

Last edited by Katdragon; 02-16-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Katdragon is offline   Reply With Quote