Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-10-2006, 04:04 AM   #1
ultim8fury
Addict
ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS500, Looking at 700
Sony Reader owner Frappr map

I did up a frappr map for those who want to show global distribution.

Map Link
ultim8fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 05:03 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Great idea!

[-> post moved to a new thread and stuck]
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2007, 09:06 AM   #3
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Nice idea.
Added myself
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:33 PM   #4
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Cool idea. I added myself, but what do the pin colors mean; e.g., red, blue, etc., and how can I choose my own? Are they arbitrary? Secondly, is there any kind of tally to determine the number of pins on your map? Thanks!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:55 PM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I think you have to register with Frappr to adjust your pin colors and such ... what the colors mean is listed around there ... someplace ... but I can't seem to find it ....
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2007, 07:06 PM   #6
ultim8fury
Addict
ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS500, Looking at 700
There used to be a counter above the map but it seems the whole site has changed since I last visited it.
ultim8fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:00 PM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultim8fury
... it seems the whole site has changed since I last visited it.
Good -- it's not just me, then.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:16 AM   #8
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I could never figure out what the pin colors mean either.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:04 PM   #9
BrokenBird
Architect
BrokenBird began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
First one from Canada!
BrokenBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:58 PM   #10
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Not!

Two other guys were there before me.
Welcome in BTW!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:05 PM   #11
NatCh
Gizmologist

True, but you three hadn't put your markers in the Frappr Map, yvanleterrible.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:28 AM   #12
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Didn't know what the heck you guys were all talking about. Well I just posted myself up there as well...... is this because of lack of better things to do? LOL.
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:27 AM   #13
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Yeah! Maybe that's why we write here too!

Actually it all started with the Iliad. I think there was a sense of pioneering, beeing the first eink owners in the world. It HAD to mapped!

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 03-23-2007 at 10:30 AM.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #14
Xsavior
Coveter of eInk
Xsavior began at the beginning.

Device: Treo 700p, Sony Reader
Looks lonely in VT, i'll just use yvanleterrible's E-ink Evangelist suggestion and add to the flock
Xsavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:34 PM   #15
Jer
Jer doesn't litterJer doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-600
Just added myself to the map. It seems two of us are in Colorado now.
Jer is offline   Reply With Quote