Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 03:51 AM   #1
spooky69
Stats:
spooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505
Barack Obama excitement thread

"I like it a lot."
-Jim Carrey

Barack Obama is a really fun candidate who has great stances on a lot of issues that I agree with. Pretty much the only point I would seriously disagree with is his official policy toward Israel, although he's also expressed sympathy toward the Palestinians, plus he's a secret Muslim so I know he will be fair.
He's really got what it takes to become/be president, and I think he's probably pretty smart, especially since he can memorize whole 37-minute speeches. Even Republican idiots can get behind this guy since most Republicans are just average bastards who would do well from the social programs that he would support. For the young people, Barack Obama was born in Hawaii so you know he likes to surf, man; heads up!
I hope you will all keep this in mind as you are walking into that voting booth and pulling on that lever with the big red ball on the end of t.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:54 AM   #2
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky69 View Post
"I like it a lot."
-Jim Carrey

Barack Obama is a really fun candidate who has great stances on a lot of issues that I agree with. Pretty much the only point I would seriously disagree with is his official policy toward Israel, although he's also expressed sympathy toward the Palestinians, plus he's a secret Muslim so I know he will be fair.
He's really got what it takes to become/be president, and I think he's probably pretty smart, especially since he can memorize whole 37-minute speeches. Even Republican idiots can get behind this guy since most Republicans are just average bastards who would do well from the social programs that he would support. For the young people, Barack Obama was born in Hawaii so you know he likes to surf, man; heads up!
I hope you will all keep this in mind as you are walking into that voting booth and pulling on that lever with the big red ball on the end of t.
White House Oval Office Jan 2009

Presidential Advisor: Sir we have a major problem developing in the Middle East. It looks like Sheik Yerbouti is up to his old tricks again.

President Obama: Be quiet, can't you see I am listening to the Beach Boys? Be quiet and go stand in the corner.

Vice President Clinton: Barak I think it would be a good idea if you flew to the Middle East next week and help broker a peace deal.

President Obama: Next week! Are you kidding me Hildog? I am going to Maui next week. My main Bro, Jeff Spicoli says there are some tasty waves happening.

Vice President Clinton: Oh I forgot, my bad. By the way are you gaining weight Barak?

President Obama: No it just looks that way because I am secretly wearing a Thobe under my suit because I am a secret Muslim. But do not tell anyone because it is a secret.

Vice President Clinton: Oh, I won't B. By the way what's a thobe?

President Obama: A thobe is a robe with a lisp.

The phone Rings

President Obama: Sup?

White House operator: Mr. President your Secretary of Social Programs needs to talk to you.

President Obama: Send him right in.

The door opens and in walks the Secretary for Social Programs

President Obama: Hi Bob, how are the social programs going?

Secretary of Social Programs: Not to well Mr. President. The idiot republicans are not signing up for our new programs.

President Obama: Those average bastards. Idiots! What the hell is their problem?

Secretary for Social Programs: I do not know Sir, seems like they got this crazy notion that people should be responsible for taking care of themselves and not expect the government to take care of them.

President Obama: Well that's just idiotic. Bastards!

President Obama: Well that's enough work for one day. Baywatch is on in five minutes.
Advert
Old 03-19-2008, 06:19 AM   #3
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Methinks better close this topic before it gets out of hand...
Old 03-19-2008, 06:42 AM   #4
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
It's probably a good idea. Politicial discussions can be highly controversial and/or offensive to some people...
Old 03-19-2008, 07:14 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Thread closed.

Advert
Closed Thread