Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-14-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
murphzmom
murphzmom began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Smile Printing Book List

I have Calibre all set the way I want it. Is there a way that I can print a list of all the books with the authors that I have. I want to keep an up to date list so that I don not duplicate books, etc.

Thank you!!

Mindy
murphzmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:02 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Have a look at the Calibre Catalog feature accessed via the little arrow on the Convert button. Here's a link to the Catalog sticky

You can create a really nice epub list of all your books which you can keep on your reader for reference.

If you absolutely must print then create the Catalog in CSV format specifying which data fields to include (author, title etc). Then read the CSV into your favourite spreadsheet and print from there.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert