Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 03-06-2008, 06:38 PM   #1
crewpsu
crewpsu began at the beginning.

Device: non currently
What is epub and why is it good?

Hello everyone,
I've tried searching the forums and couldn't come up with an answer so I figured I would ask here (if this has been addressed already I apologize). What is .epub and why is it good? Several times I have seen that people believe this will be the "standard" at some point, why is this? Again thank you for your time

Kurt
crewpsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:49 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by crewpsu View Post
Hello everyone,
I've tried searching the forums and couldn't come up with an answer so I figured I would ask here (if this has been addressed already I apologize). What is .epub and why is it good? Several times I have seen that people believe this will be the "standard" at some point, why is this? Again thank you for your time

Kurt
For background read about ePub in the wiki and idpf.

dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2008, 06:54 PM   #3
crewpsu
crewpsu began at the beginning.

Device: non currently
Thank you
crewpsu is offline   Reply With Quote