Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-22-2023, 04:11 PM   #1
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Book List View on front page

Hello,

I just got the Pocketbook Verse Pro and on the main page if you select books added "Yesterday" or "Today" the view of the books shows thumbnails. I'd like to know if anyone knows how to change the view from thumbnail to a list?

Thanks,
Amalthia
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 05:28 PM   #2
Cyfranek
Groupie
Cyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: PocketBok Era, Kindle Oasis 3, Bookeen Diva HD
There is no list option on the main page. You can use a list view in the library.
Cyfranek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 11:56 PM   #3
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyfranek View Post
There is no list option on the main page. You can use a list view in the library.
That's a bit of shame. I liked the list view option outside the libraries on the Pocketbook HD2.

Thanks for verifying what I suspected would be the answer.
Old 12-25-2023, 11:01 AM   #4
Cyfranek
Groupie
Cyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: PocketBok Era, Kindle Oasis 3, Bookeen Diva HD
I'm quire sure, there was almost the same in Touch HD and HD2 as well. Take a look at this review's pictures: http://cyfranek.booklikes.com/post/1...rozdzielczosci

Last edited by Cyfranek; 12-25-2023 at 11:05 AM.
Cyfranek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 10:22 AM   #5
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
I don't have a list view on the main page (desktop) on my PB THD2 (PB631+). I do have a list view possiblility in the library view, just like on my PB Inkpad 3 (PB740).

Last edited by nhedgehog; 12-27-2023 at 03:23 AM.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 03:37 AM   #6
Amalthia
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyfranek View Post
I'm quire sure, there was almost the same in Touch HD and HD2 as well. Take a look at this review's pictures: http://cyfranek.booklikes.com/post/1...rozdzielczosci

I have a Pocketbook HD2 and I have a list view when I select from the "recent books" thumbnails. It acts like the what I'd see if I had selected a library.