Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 05-13-2010, 06:14 PM   #61
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Why isn't the BeBook Mini (Hanlin v5) in the list?
Won't fill it out without it!
Wow... really. Was there no "other" choice. I went back to check but it said I had already taken it so didn't let me. I think for the entry you could just fill it out. But, I admire your principles.
Apologies for that, didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Thanks for the feedback, will write it in big letters on my wall here for next time.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:34 PM   #62
Gerli
Protoculture
Gerli doesn't litterGerli doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 4
Done!
Gerli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #63
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Done; )
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #64
PhishStyx
The me that I am
PhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 1 & DR 1000s
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchwah View Post
Done. I never win anything so I hope I win this time!
I win all the time if you count sinus infections, headaches, and other pains as winning. Other than that, not really ever.
PhishStyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #65
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Alex, although Apple haven't yet announced officially the release date in Gibraltar there is an apple store here so can I join the survey?
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-13-2010, 07:28 PM   #66
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
Alex, although Apple haven't yet announced officially the release date in Gibraltar there is an apple store here so can I join the survey?
Gibbo you can always join. I only cannot guarantee that you can get the iPad should you win.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:36 PM   #67
86301977 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505S
What are the odds of winning, more or less?
86301977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:50 PM   #68
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Alex - I bet you never thought it would be this contentious to try to give people something for free, did you???

For whatever the reason for the chance to enter.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #69
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86301977 View Post
What are the odds of winning, more or less?
It's 1 in X with X being the number of people that answer the poll. I don't think the odds can be stated before the poll is over. Keep in mind MR currently has 66,876 members. Although I expect the vast majority of them are not active.

But, probably better odds then you would get in the lottery.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:29 PM   #70
Witchbaby
Connoisseur
Witchbaby can extract oil from cheeseWitchbaby can extract oil from cheeseWitchbaby can extract oil from cheeseWitchbaby can extract oil from cheeseWitchbaby can extract oil from cheeseWitchbaby can extract oil from cheeseWitchbaby can extract oil from cheeseWitchbaby can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle2
Done and done! Thanks!
Witchbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:48 PM   #71
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
But, probably better odds then you would get in the lottery.\
Definitely better than the lottery, as I don't waste my money on that...
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #72
julia103
Connoisseur
julia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
"How many e-books have you bought for this device?*"

Is this supposed to exclude short stories (bought from Fictionwise) and single issues of magazines (from Fictionwise and Baen)? Or is "e-books" meant to include all items bought to read on my device?
julia103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:35 PM   #73
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Filled survey out - if I win, just hold the iPad till it's released in Australia. A won iPad will satisfy my curiosity on what the hype is about and I can sell it once I'm bored with it. (in about 4 weeks I guess).
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:38 PM   #74
cassle
Enthusiast
cassle began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500, iPhone
I've been using PRS-500 since July 2007 and I think an iPad will be great for me! Umm.. I'm from Indonesia but I have an U.S. address too.. So I filled Indonesia though I have addresses in both countries.
cassle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:49 PM   #75
Izzy
Lost in Kindleland
Izzy began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Maybe this time I could finally win something.....maybe
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote