Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-06-2017, 01:56 AM   #46
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
I am very happy that Kovid decided to leave default as it is. Some of my books have 5 formats, most at least 2 -- I hate even the thought of that suddenly overpopulated display.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:20 AM   #47
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by travger View Post
I am very happy that Kovid decided to leave default as it is. Some of my books have 5 formats, most at least 2 -- I hate even the thought of that suddenly overpopulated display.
This thread and the proposed changes were never going to change what was displayed, are you sure you posted this to the correct thread?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2017, 10:50 AM   #48
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Quote:
This thread and the proposed changes were never going to change what was displayed, are you sure you posted this to the correct thread?
Rather sure - wasn't it about what happens when I maybe accidentally hit 'enter' when a book in library view is selected? First question that jumped into my head was that how does Calibre know which format to open. Most of my books have both epub and mobi, and they both use Calibre Viewer. Some have also txt, pdf, rar...
travger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:15 PM   #49
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by travger View Post
Rather sure - wasn't it about what happens when I maybe accidentally hit 'enter' when a book in library view is selected? First question that jumped into my head was that how does Calibre know which format to open. Most of my books have both epub and mobi, and they both use Calibre Viewer. Some have also txt, pdf, rar...
It would work in exactly the same way as pressing "v" to open the book. The choice is controlled by a preference. I think it is the preferred input order, but I fiddled with it so long ago that I don't remember for sure.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
library, open book