Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-05-2017, 06:51 AM   #1
ashishcompwiz
ashishcompwiz began at the beginning.

Device: Dasung paperlike
Want to buy dasung eink paperlike 13.3

Hi
I Want to buy dasung eink paperlike 13.3. Is anybody selling it. You can contact me on Skype budgetteknologies or email ashish@budgetteknologies.com
ashishcompwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:04 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert