Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-15-2008, 04:43 PM   #1
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
We need avatar histories!

Man, I think I missed half of pshrynk's avatar changes today alone, and what about the ongoing gallery of avatars curated by Queen Z???

I would like to suggest that all you folks who like to switch avatars please maintain galleries so we can see your previous ones. Here's how:

1 - Go to the UserCP - that's the link right below our delightful logo.

2 - Click the "Pictures & Albums" in the left-hand menu under "Networking."

3 - Click "Add Album."

4 - Name your album "Former Avatars" or something like that. (Don't forget an Unutterably Silly "description.")

5 - Upload some images to your new album.

6 - Add a note to your sig line or somewhere letting us know you've got an "Avatar Archive."

You only get 60 images, of course, which won't be enough for some people, but still, it would be fun to see some of the avatars that have been used.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:05 PM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Man, I think I missed half of pshrynk's avatar changes today alone, and what about the ongoing gallery of avatars curated by Queen Z???

I would like to suggest that all you folks who like to switch avatars please maintain galleries so we can see your previous ones. Here's how:

1 - Go to the UserCP - that's the link right below our delightful logo.

2 - Click the "Pictures & Albums" in the left-hand menu under "Networking."

3 - Click "Add Album."

4 - Name your album "Former Avatars" or something like that. (Don't forget an Unutterably Silly "description.")

5 - Upload some images to your new album.

6 - Add a note to your sig line or somewhere letting us know you've got an "Avatar Archive."

You only get 60 images, of course, which won't be enough for some people, but still, it would be fun to see some of the avatars that have been used.
Ummm... I did that already?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2008, 05:07 PM   #3
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
60? I think Queen Z will need an exemption.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:10 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
yep...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:11 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

the life story of marvin is well-documented as well, by the way.
Advert
Old 07-15-2008, 05:12 PM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
the life story of marvin is well-documented as well, by the way.
Oh, really? Cool.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #7
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Roger. Have just added a new album and documented my avatars! Thanks for the suggestion. I was keeping a list on my local computer, but this'll help anybody trying to follow the conversational threads herein.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:42 PM   #8
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
And a good thing, too. I missed three of them. I suppose I should've just checked your profile to see if you had done this already. So I'm lazy.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #9
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Does anyone have the George Carlin avatar that was widely shared? I cannot seem to find it for my album.
Munchkins and anchovies to those who assist!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #10
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

Quote:
yep...
Well in your case, o Queen, you may need an additional gallery of avatars in the queue.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:45 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus2112 View Post
Does anyone have the George Carlin avatar that was widely shared? I cannot seem to find it for my album.
Munchkins and anchovies to those who assist!
here's the one i used. you can keep the anchovies though.
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2008, 06:46 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Well in your case, o Queen, you may need an additional gallery of avatars in the queue.
i just use the thread for that.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:53 PM   #13
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Quote:
here's the one i used. you can keep the anchovies though.
Karma has replaced anchovies!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:54 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel

thanks ! almost anything could have replaced anchovies advantageously, but karma was a nice choice.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:47 AM   #15
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
I'm a bit disappointed, I thought the title meant that you wanted the stories behind the avatars.
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness