Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-09-2013, 03:31 AM   #1
duluoz
Newsbeamer dev
duluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Voyage
New android app - newsbeamer

Hi,

I have recently published an android app that allows you to send popular newspapers and magazines directly to your kindle - using calibre as its backend.

It is still in beta, and I am working on a new version, but I think it is now stable enough to use and invite comment.

Also - I wanted to ask the calibre devs if they are happy with this - the app uses the GPL license so source code will be open (available on request and probably also published on github once I have cleaned it up)

Link to play store version is here

Very grateful for comments, suggestions etc.

Jamie

Last edited by duluoz; 03-09-2013 at 12:34 PM.
duluoz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, app, calibre