Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-26-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
JTAL604622
Enthusiast
JTAL604622 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 900
Export configs..?

I am currently looking to go from a regualr install to the portable install and am looking for a way to export the settings and import them into the portable version....

I really like my current setup and dont want to spend alot of time screwing with the portalble to get it exactly the same...

Thanks,

Jonathon
JTAL604622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
When I am doing a change of computer (frequent for me) I open the calibre configuration directory (preference->miscelleanous) and copy that to the new installation configuration directory.

That seems to copy my preferences etc. although plugins must be reinstalled.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert