Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 07-15-2017, 03:56 AM   #1
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
No more Kindle legacy builds?

I noticed that there hasn't been a new Kindle legacy build since 20170209. Has support ended for Kindle legacy?
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 08:43 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I basically accidentally uploaded that particular build on GitHub as I have no idea if it works or not. However, you can always grab the automatically generated builds yourself from http://build.koreader.rocks/download/nightly/.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 10:48 PM   #3
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
I basically accidentally uploaded that particular build on GitHub as I have no idea if it works or not. However, you can always grab the automatically generated builds yourself from http://build.koreader.rocks/download/nightly/.
Thanks, I was looking for a more recent build for my Kindle Keyboard. However, I just saw in the stickied thread at the top of this forum that there's no more support for keyboard devices, which is strange the 20170209 build does work on my Kindle Keyboard (the current nightly does not, which I'm not surprised about). Is there a way to tell which builds are supposed to support keyboard devices (or is there a known "last" build)?
Old 07-26-2017, 12:36 AM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
http://build.koreader.rocks/download...1084-gd6845d9/ lists the legacy builds. Are they not what you are looking for?

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 03:19 AM   #5
AZImmortal
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
http://build.koreader.rocks/download...1084-gd6845d9/ lists the legacy builds. Are they not what you are looking for?

Luck;
Ken
Yes, I'm looking for Kindle legacy builds, but more specifically, I'm looking for builds that work with the Kindle Keyboard, and the build that you linked doesn't. I saw in this stickied thread that:

Quote:
There is currently no support for pure keyboard-based devices.
So I'm trying to figure out if there's a known final build that works for Kindle Keyboard.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:05 AM   #6
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Maybe v2013.1 of kindlepdfviewer. All I know is that KOReader originated as that program and is basically the touch-based version of it. But I think the most recent nightly should work on your device again (barring some menu access stuff), see https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/3024
Old 07-29-2017, 02:51 AM   #7
AZImmortal
Zealot

The current nightly Kindle legacy build is zero bytes.

http://build.koreader.rocks/download...1087-gba96506/
Old 07-31-2017, 05:20 AM   #8
Frenzie
Wizard

The one right before that is fine. http://build.koreader.rocks/download...1086-ga675d21/ I'm not sure what happened with ba96506 but the commit I linked to above is already from a week ago.