Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-04-2009, 06:17 PM   #1
Var
Var began at the beginning.

Device: PP5 White
Where are the reviews?

Hello Everyone.
I am waiting for my PP5 to arrive. I know that a few people had the device for a while. Where are the reviews? Please let us know what you think about the device.

Thanks,
Var
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:18 PM   #2
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
I have, seen a few first-time remarks from new owners, but not really full reviews. I think that next week will being in the more in-depth reviews, as they will have had the weekend to fully charge the device, put them thru their paces, and try out most of the features.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
Var
Var began at the beginning.

Device: PP5 White
I'm in Boston. Can't wait until mine arrives. Fedex says the delivery is scheduled for tomorrow.
I hope I made the right decision to buy it without waiting for reviews. Oh well, one more day to wait...
Var is offline   Reply With Quote