Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-25-2020, 03:21 PM   #106
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
The guidelines also say:

" Do not comment about other member's possible guideline violations on open forum. Instead, please use the "report post" button to report any post that appears to contravene these guidelines. It is the button at the lower-left of posts and the upper right of private messages."
Apparently that guideline does not apply to you though .

Perhaps you could report yourself for your commenting on my possible guideline violation.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 04:11 PM   #107
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
Apparently that guideline does not apply to you though .

Perhaps you could report yourself for your commenting on my possible guideline violation.
I did report your post, so apparently, quoting guidelines is allowed, which is why I thought it was OK to post my quote.

And although it is not OK to comment on moderators actions, I assume it Ok to post if they take no action. I hope this doesn't break the guidelines of commenting on moderator actions.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote