Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 07:34 PM   #16
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
hi hank, yes we still have a couple of invites Please send me a private message with your e-mail.
Old 12-26-2004, 12:54 AM   #17
lshapiro507
lshapiro507 began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Zire 71
Ho, Ho, Ho - Happy Holidays. I visit 2 or 3 times a week (lurking) to see what's new in e-reading: I love to read on my Zire 71, and things like Plucker and Isilo have made a big difference to me.
If you still have any more Gmail invites left, I'd like one, but I know it's late.
Bye for now,
Lou
Advert
Old 12-26-2004, 05:46 AM   #18
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Not late at all! We still have some of invites for our members
Old 12-27-2004, 12:02 AM   #19
vrf
Addict
vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Voyage, Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch, Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro
I sent in the message already, but I'll post here also. I come here a couple times a week, often from 1src. I'm quite interested in information related to next-gen e-reading (Librie, e-ink, etc...)

Vance
Old 12-27-2004, 12:17 PM   #20
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

lshapiro507, Vance, thanks for the info why you are visiting us.

While we still have invites to give out!, I want to point to Palm Addict, another very friendly place , who has also 4 Gmail give aways.
Advert
Old 12-27-2004, 01:45 PM   #21
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
What MobileRead means to me...

I initially came to Turcic to find out about iSilo settings and such, but that was then.

Now, I come to MobileRead a few times a day to check out the latest headlines on the frontpage. I'm mainly a Mac/Palm kinda guy, so those headlines are especially interesting, but some of the other technologies are cool to see and I oftentimes find out about things I wouldn't have found out about otherwise. The e-ink news is intriguing, the PalmLinux articles are informative, and the different free software (eg. PalmGear or Handango or...) or e-book threads are completely necessary.

The PocketPC threads are cool to see, especially when it's a program that I hope gets ported over to the Palm, but also because I've been toying with the idea of getting a PPC (less now that I've gotten my Zodiac2) and it's cool to see what's available for them and what people like/dislike.

I haven't gotten bitten by the G-Mail bug earlier, but now I'm thinking about using it to archive my e-mails so that I can check them from the road. Are there other possibilities that people can use the space in their G-Mail accounts for? Maybe for online storage of other things? That'd be cool to discover. If you have any other invites, I'd appreciate one. I'll PM you with my e-mail if you do.

Hope you're all staying warm and dry. It's a cold 54 here in the Bay Area with scattered showers. It's the absolute worst, I know. The price we pay for living in Paradise.
POL9A
Old 12-27-2004, 01:55 PM   #22
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

POL9A, thank you so much! Sure we still have invites, please PM me your e-mail!
Old 12-27-2004, 04:23 PM   #23
cac303
Nameless Being

why i read

I am always looking for the latest about palm mobile support. Having had a palm pilolt since their first model, I am looking forward to getting a wireless one soon!

I would LOVE an invite please.

-Chad

Old 12-27-2004, 04:28 PM   #24
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
Hey Alex,
I have about four I don't need. Can I give those to you to give out or how would that work?
Thanks!
-Gatton
Old 12-27-2004, 04:34 PM   #25
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Gatton: I would forward you the gmail invite requests as soon as I run out of invites myself, ok? Thank you!!

cac303: Please register first. Then you can PM me with your e-mail where to send the invite.
Old 12-27-2004, 04:38 PM   #26
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Gatton: I would forward you the gmail invite requests as soon as I run out of invites myself, ok? Thank you!!
You're welcome. Anything to give back to one of my most visited sites.
Old 12-28-2004, 01:20 AM   #27
jpaul0113
jpaul0113 began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim x50v
Hello. I just found this site today. I am a new user of a Dell Axim x50v looking for sites such as this to help me get the most out of my PDA. In searching this site I ran across your message about an invite to GMail. It looks like you might be out of invites but if not please send one to me. Also how often do you come across obtaining these invites? Thanks for your help.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:40 AM   #28
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Not out of invites at all! jpaul, please send me a private message (instructions are farther above in this thread if you need help) with your e-mail address for the invite.

Glad you joined us!
Old 12-28-2004, 06:16 PM   #29
hank
Dinosaur
hank began at the beginning.

Device: Clie TH55, SJ30, VisorEdge, Palm3xe
pm finally sent, thought I'd done it earlier

I'm relatively new to Mobileread, though I've been reading on a PDA since the Palm Pilot Professional, which I upgraded to a III; then a IIIxe; then a Visor Edge; now a Sony Clie SJ30. Fortunately screen resolution and contrast are improving faster than my eyesight is declining -- I hope that continues.
Old 12-30-2004, 11:33 AM   #30
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Just a reminder, we still have Gmail invites to share. So if your grandma or grandfather don't have Gmail yet... now is a good time!

First come first served until they're gone!
Closed Thread