Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-13-2016, 02:32 PM   #1
nye2654321
nye2654321 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
-deleted-

-deleted-

Last edited by nye2654321; 05-09-2017 at 06:39 PM.
nye2654321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 07:35 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 04:38 PM   #3
nye2654321
nye2654321 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Thanks
nye2654321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 12:13 PM   #4
FlyingMike
FlyingMike began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905
Quote:
PM sent.
I am interrested too
Thanks in advance !
FlyingMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 07:56 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMike View Post
I am interrested too
Thanks in advance !

Which version of the Touch? There are three. You profile shows "N905". If that is the case, then I can't help you. The N905 Touch does not have an internal SD card. There has been no image produced for this and no easy way to reimage the device. If you have an N905B or N905C, I can help.
Old 06-17-2016, 03:43 AM   #6
FlyingMike
FlyingMike began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905
Good question
I confirm I have the N905 one. And it is still working properly so far. So no need to restore it yet
I was looking for a dump of the N905 memory, as we are trying to have a paragliding software (lk8000) running on it. We have trouble to start the wifi and were looking for the memory content to play with.

Quote:
Which version of the Touch? There are three. You profile shows "N905". If that is the case, then I can't help you. The N905 Touch does not have an internal SD card. There has been no image produced for this and no easy way to reimage the device. If you have an N905B or N905C, I can help.
FlyingMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:52 AM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMike View Post
Good question
I confirm I have the N905 one. And it is still working properly so far. So no need to restore it yet
I was looking for a dump of the N905 memory, as we are trying to have a paragliding software (lk8000) running on it. We have trouble to start the wifi and were looking for the memory content to play with.
Are you wanting to look at the memory while it is running, or look at the files on the disk? For the latter, grab the upgrade package and unpack that. That is exactly what is on the root partition other than files created at run time.

If you want to access the device when nickel is running, you can enable telnet and connect using that. Or installing KSM and letting it start WiFi and then your application might be the way to go.
Old 09-15-2016, 04:35 PM   #8
darsh14
darsh14 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch n905c
Hi guys,

I also have a bricked touch (yes I did a stupid thing, maybe even more than one)

MODEL: N905C

If anybody could point me to a working image of the SD...

Thanks!!!
S
darsh14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 07:36 PM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:59 AM   #10
darsh14
darsh14 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch n905c
Thumbs up Thanks Davidfor!!!

Quote:
PM sent.
Grazie Davidfor! sei un grande!!!: 2thumbsup
darsh14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:32 PM   #11
wendlinger
wendlinger began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
I am interrested too please!!!! version n905c
Thanks in advance !

Last edited by wendlinger; 09-18-2016 at 04:53 PM.
wendlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:39 PM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

Please take a few moments to read our Posting Guidelines, in particular the part about the maximum image size allowed (600x600 pixels). Images that violate those guidelines will be deleted.

It is every member's responsibility to read our Posting Guidelines and follow them.

Thanks.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 07:38 PM   #13
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@wendlinger: PM sent/
Old 09-18-2016, 08:35 PM   #14
markyisri
Connoisseur
markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Hi, I'm also interested in a Touch N905C image. Could you send it to me?
markyisri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 09:08 PM   #15
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.