Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:39 AM   #526
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
I am sure it is me... :-)

Installed the new mrpi into my KOA2. No issue. Tried to do the new python package and getting this in my mrinstaller.log:
Package 'Update_python_0.15.N_install_pw2_kt2_kv_pw3_koa_k t3_koa2_pw4_kt4.bin' (python 0.15.N I WARIO+ZELDA+REX) is not targeting your device [34A vs. D4 5A D5 D6 D7 D8 F2 17 60 62 5F 61 C6 DD 13 54 53 2A 52 0G1 0G7 0G6 0G2 0G5 0G4 0KB 0KC 0LK 0LL 0KE 0KF 0GC 0GD 0GU 0GR 0GT 0K9 0KA 0P8 0S1 0SA 0S2 0PP 0T6 0T1 0T2 102 0T3 10L 0WH], skipping . . .

Yes, I am seeing the BIG BOX on my device.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Oasis.zip (848.1 KB, 7 views)
radamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:33 AM   #527
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, (PW) & PW2; Kobo H2O & Forma
@radamo: Oh, right, I did something stupid. .

I see where the issue lies, I just won't be able to get to it today .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:08 AM   #528
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@radamo: Oh, right, I did something stupid. .

I see where the issue lies, I just won't be able to get to it today .
Haha... No worries. Glad it wasn't me this time...
radamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM   #529
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, (PW) & PW2; Kobo H2O & Forma
@radamo: Guests were delayed, managed to scrounge up some free time to look into this, fix was trivial .

Today's MRPI version *should* now behave properly on PW3+ .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM   #530
HoanPiTa
Enthusiast
HoanPiTa began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite 3
Hi Pop, so is every thing work find in 5.11.2? Should i update to it?

Gửi từ COL-L29 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
HoanPiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:37 AM   #531
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₂ PW3&4₅.₁₁.₂
@HoanPiTa Yes, everything works fine on my PW3 5.11.2 (thanks NiLuJe )
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hacks, kindle, niluje