Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-17-2009, 09:40 AM   #16
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura81 View Post
Thanks So sounds like buying unsecured might be the best bet.
Always buy the non-DRM version if you have a choice. But for any particular book, there's rarely a choice.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:43 AM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I recently purchased a club membership not long before this offer. So I've just sent off a message to Fictionwise asking for the rebate. Let's hope they come through.
I got a reply right away. Seems the reason I didn't get the micropay rebate s that I bought the membership with micropay money. They offered to refund the money back into the micropay account so I could buy a membership via credit card. But no need. problem solved.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2009, 02:31 PM   #18
causticmuse
Binge Reader
causticmuse doesn't littercausticmuse doesn't litter

Device: Treo 650, JetBook Lite, Asus eeePC 900a (Linux), Palm Pre
FYI, if you want to get a friend or family member a Buywise membership, you get 25% off if you go to the Gift Certificates page and select a Buywise 1, 2, or 5 year membership from the "Gift Pack" drop down. Oh, and yes, you get the amount that you spend on the membership credited to your own account as Micropay, too.
causticmuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:07 AM   #19
Majah
Majah began at the beginning.

Device: eSlick
Cool, I did put the BuyWise Club membership in my cart and did get the full MicroPay rebate.
Thanks for the advice of just putting it in the cart anyway, Ina,SpiderMatt,texasnightowl,Dr. Drib.

I now have a whole lotta MicroPay dollars to use up.
*sigh* Guess I'm gonna have to do a lot of reading !! Oh the torture ! hehhehheh
Majah is offline   Reply With Quote