Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-14-2021, 07:06 AM   #1
Ceiyne
Enthusiast
Ceiyne can name that song in three notesCeiyne can name that song in three notesCeiyne can name that song in three notesCeiyne can name that song in three notesCeiyne can name that song in three notesCeiyne can name that song in three notesCeiyne can name that song in three notesCeiyne can name that song in three notesCeiyne can name that song in three notesCeiyne can name that song in three notesCeiyne can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Kobo Libra H2O on sale in US ($20 off)

The Kobo Libra H2O is currently on sale for $20 off in the Kobo store as well as at several other retailers I saw (Walmart, Amazon). I'm in the US so I don't know if it's on sale in other territories.
Ceiyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 07:46 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Also $20 off at both Kobo and Chapters/Indigo in Canada.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2021, 02:55 PM   #3
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
Also in Canada. :sigh: It would go on sale just after I bought one. True, it's only $20 off ... but I could have gotten a couple more books with those bucks. Oh well ...
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 08:34 PM   #4
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
What I find amusing is that it's on sale for Father's Day...
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote