Notices

Old 06-22-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
Tinderbox (UK)
Connoisseur
Tinderbox (UK) began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kindle DXG
Question Turn off Epub to Mobil Conversion with Duokan

Hi.

I have a Kindle DX-G , I have Duokan installed on it, my problem is even though i have set the Setup Wizard to generic e-ink device , it still converts epubs to mobi , Is there anyway to disable the conversion.

Thanks

John.
Tinderbox (UK) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:09 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinderbox (UK) View Post
Hi.

I have a Kindle DX-G , I have Duokan installed on it, my problem is even though i have set the Setup Wizard to generic e-ink device , it still converts epubs to mobi , Is there anyway to disable the conversion.

Thanks

John.
Preferences: Plugins: Device Interface: <your model>: Enable EPUB on the list.

Heed the advisories , you can mess things up if your device can't handle your choices.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-22-2011, 10:14 AM   #3
Tinderbox (UK)
Connoisseur

Thanks i will give it a go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Preferences: Plugins: Device Interface: <your model>: Enable EPUB on the list.

Heed the advisories , you can mess things up if your device can't handle your choices.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:17 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinderbox (UK) View Post
If i enable epub as suggested, will not my mobi book be converted to epubs then?
Don't disable MOBI.
The list prioritizes versions to send , by their order on the list. If it does NOT FIND an enabled version, it converts to the first place (winner )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:12 PM   #5
Tinderbox (UK)
Connoisseur

I just ticked all the formats Duokan is compatible with and it works great.

Thanks

John.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Don't disable MOBI.
The list prioritizes versions to send , by their order on the list. If it does NOT FIND an enabled version, it converts to the first place (winner )
Advert