Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 10-20-2023, 01:58 AM   #1
archz2
Connoisseur
archz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (10th gen) - 6", OnePlus 9RT - MoonReader Pro
Image uploads not working

Whenever I use any image to upload, I get this. It doesn't show up in the body of the text. Is there a certain number of posts before I get this feature or is there something faulty at my end? I tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge but still face the same issue.

I eventually have to paste the link of the image.

https://i.imgur.com/rWjoWq4.png

------------------------------------------------------

Update...

Alright just realized that Imgur is blacklisted here. Postimg works fine.

Last edited by archz2; 10-20-2023 at 02:03 AM.
archz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 02:39 AM   #2
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
You need to use the paperclip icon on the editors toolbar.

If you don't see it, the press "Go Advanced"
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 04:24 AM   #3
archz2
Connoisseur
archz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura aboutarchz2 has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (10th gen) - 6", OnePlus 9RT - MoonReader Pro
Yeah. That's for attaching. I was using the embed image option by hosting the image on a 3rd party site.
archz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 10:02 AM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
That doesn't work most times. The third-party image upload sites don't like hotlinking from other domains (not to mention the linkrot when images on those sites eventually get purged--or the site goes out of business).

You upload the image to your post (making sure not to exceed the 600px forum limit), or you upload the image, and use the attach button to thumbnail it inline to your post if you don't want to mess with resizing it.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-20-2023 at 10:05 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote