Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-09-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
zfkeller
zfkeller began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I used to work for Pixar. Now I self-publish. First book now out now.

For a time I worked at Pixar on movies like Ratatouille, Wall-E, and Up, then directed the most viewed animated web series on YouTube, but I'm tired of all of that and just wanna write books. Here's my first. It's only $4.99 on Amazon about the richest jerk in the world who you love more than anyone else.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008LEAOTY/
[shortened url replaced with full link - moderator]

Legend has it the "S" in the dollar sign stands for Suexliegh. He is literally in the business of making money as owner of the world's largest mint. He prints everything from dollars for D.C. to euros for Europe. Coins should read "In Suexliegh, We Trust." Suexliegh is rich, even monocle rich, though he has perfect vision. Some say better than a hawk's. But, yes, a friend in green is a friend indeed, and in his pocket he has plenty those, both on the north and south side of the law, which keeps his coffers coughing Krugerands and his lineage guaranteed golden spoons until the end of time. But, no, it is not that this man makes money that he is special, it is that this man spends money. With a Hamptons house here. And a private jet there. Here a mill', there a bill'. Everywhere champagne.

One year, Suexliegh is too busy throwing himself an elaborate birthday party to pay his taxes, which, due to the massive drop in currency, spirals the world into total financial collapse. After a brief stint in a white collar prison (which he owns, mind you) the government forces Suexliegh to repay his literal debt to society on the one thing all his wealth and power have never allowed him time for: a woman.

Last edited by dreams; 08-10-2012 at 01:37 AM. Reason: [shortened url replaced with full link - moderator]
zfkeller is offline   Reply With Quote