Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-26-2024, 06:02 PM   #1
edojan
Enthusiast
edojan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Aura H2O
Custom background - can it be book specific ?

I am running Koreader under android and set up .jpg image (book10.jpg) as the background which is displayed for all my books.

This was done by adding the following line into the settings.reader.lua
Code:
["cre_background_image"] = "/storage/emulated/0/koreader/styletweaks/Book10.jpg"
I wonder if there is a way to make book specific backgrounds if I want a different .jpg for a specifi book?
edojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 06:45 PM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I didn't check, but I imagine it would be book-specific if you added that to the book's .sdr settings. But that might be a bit difficult to manage.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2024, 09:50 PM   #3
edojan
Enthusiast
edojan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Aura H2O
I tried adding the same line to metadata.epub.lua for a specific book. No luck.
edojan is offline   Reply With Quote