Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-11-2024, 02:54 PM   #1
ChooChoo
ChooChoo began at the beginning.

Device: Nova Air
Is there a way to shrink koreader menu ui? (landscape)

I just got a Boox note air 3 and was testing to see how apps work. I like to read in two column mode on a bigger screen but the UI in landscape is pretty big and not all the items fit in screen like in portrait mode. Does any know if you can make the menu ui smaller. I tried looking around but could not find anything.
ChooChoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 03:19 PM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChoo View Post
I just got a Boox note air 3 and was testing to see how apps work. I like to read in two column mode on a bigger screen but the UI in landscape is pretty big and not all the items fit in screen like in portrait mode. Does any know if you can make the menu ui smaller. I tried looking around but could not find anything.
People with devices above 8" might want to have a look at dpi settings.

See https://koreader.rocks/user_guide/#uitips
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2024, 10:25 PM   #3
ChooChoo
ChooChoo began at the beginning.

Device: Nova Air
Yes that is what I was looking for thanks. I didn't realize that would change the menu size.
ChooChoo is offline   Reply With Quote